INVESTING IN PHOTOS
Once everything is done all you’ll have to look back on your wedding day will be your photos. I think investing the most you can afford on wedding photos is 100% worth it. I know I am not impartial but I really believe in, and I’ve seen it many many times first hand, the joy and delight a beautiful set of photos can bring.
WHAT YOU GET
– A discussion on the phone/Skype to plan out your day in detail
– 10 hours coverage from me on your wedding day
– All image processing in my signature style
– Your own private online gallery to view your photos (with free high-resolution downloads for all your family and friends too!)
– Online print ordering facility
– 700+ high resolution images (so you can use as you like for prints, etc) on a cool little USB
– Travel within London and home counties
For simplicity I offer one package which gives you all of the above for £2250.
I do offer a 10% discount for Monday – Thursday weddings and off-peak months (November, January and February) so bear that in mind if you’re wedding falls within these days/months!
Although I am based in Surrey I will travel anywhere across the UK (and beyond) so don’t worry if your wedding is further afield – I will happily jump in my car and make the trip (there is a just a £100 additional charge to cover travel and one night accommodation). Last year alone I went to Liverpool, Norfolk, Wales, Bristol, York, Shropshire and Herefordshire. So fear not if you need me to travel.
Want to find out more about my approach to wedding photography – jump here.
Once you’re ready to book this is what happens!
1. I do a little dance with excitement
2. I get a few details from you (like your home address, the locations for the day, etc)
3. I’ll send you a booking email, which will include a pre-signed contract for you to sign virtually and send back to me.
4. Pay the £100 deposit via direct bank transfer (details all in your welcome email)
5. Sit back and know that’s one less thing on your list!
Once you’re booked I do like to stay in touch with my couples. So do keep me posted on how plans are shaping up!
Closer to the date we’ll have a detailed talk through your day on the phone/Skype. I believe this is really key and means come the day everything just flows and you can get on with enjoying yourselves (safe in the knowledge all your photo requests are in hand!)
REQUEST MY E-BROCHURE
To receive my e-brochure, with all the full details of my wedding photography packages and prices, and to see if I am available on your date, just click the button below.Request my e-brochure
To view my latest work take a look here on my blog, which I update regularly.
Nothing makes me more sad than when I hear that someone’s wedding photos never made it off the USB. Even in the digital age the beauty of a professional-grade printed album can’t be underestimated. I have grown to love albums. There is something massively special about one and it really does mean your wedding photos are safe for years to come. Below is an example of the main album I offer. It’s 12″ x 12″, with a stunning leather or linen cover, and the images look stunning on the fine art paper. I highly recommend you invest in one!
Albums are £550 for a 10″ x 10″ and £650 for a 12″ x 12″ (includes album design and delivery to UK address).
GETTING MARRIED ABROAD?
I absolutely love destination weddings so if you’re planning one please do make my day and get in touch! I’d be over the moon to hear from you and answer any questions you have.
I don’t charge more for the photography itself but travel and modest accommodation is requested to be covered additionally (typically £400-£500).
Do get in touch (I’ll be very excited to hear from you!) and we can go from there.